Each year, we accept submissions for our non-peer-reviewed poster session!
We are looking for interesting bioengineering, biomedical, and related health research. Suggested topics include devices, diagnostics, drug delivery and discovery, gene therapy, bioimaging, biosensors, lab-on-a-chip, prostheses and implants, wound care, tissue engineering, biomaterials, biomimetics, nanobiotechnology, and biophysics. Posters from federal labs, industry, and other universities are welcome. Space is limited.
The Fischell Festival is open to the public. Do not exhibit any sensitive research, or research that has not been approved by your advisor, PI, co-author(s), and/or supervisor, if applicable. Do not exhibit any information or prototypes that you intend to patent, but for which you have not received a provisional patent.
- You must submit the title and author(s) your poster in advance so we can reserve an easel for you and print a poster list for our guests. Please do not submit the poster itself.
- Easels, pins, and 40"x30" boards will be provided. You are responsible for printing. We very rarely have boards for posters larger than 40x30". If you have an oversized poster, you should plan to bring your own board.
- You may bring an already-framed or already-mounted poster as long as it fits on a standard easel.
- The poster session is scheduled from 3:30 p.m. until 5:00 p.m., but posters must be on their easels by 3:00 p.m.
- Registered presenters may drop off a poster starting at 12:00 p.m.
- Space is limited.
- Priority is given to those who have submitted by the deadline. If you arrive without having submitted your poster, we will probably not have an easel and board for you.
- The deadline to submit a poster is October 7. Posters submitted after this date may not be accepted.
- Please don't forget to register for the Fischell Festival, too! Poster submission and event registration are separate. The Fischell Festival is part of Mpact Week. You can register for other Mpact events, too!